Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer plans

Ha! I'm going to attempt a plan of what I hope to accomplish this summer....  I keep putting it off. I think I may want to create it elsewhere, tweak it, and post in the future! Everytime I try I end rabbit trailing all over the place. New plan! I will plan to plan out a plan,THEN I'll blog about it!
One more day of 4th grade. I've had every day off this week, but because of special events at school and food allergies, I've had to go in to bring treats. Tomorrow will be no different. After putting him on the bus I will go back home to make GF pizza for him then bring it in at 11:00 since his teacher is treating them "all" to a pizza party. At noon we are DONE! Poor James finishes with students tomorrow but then has three professional days to make up after this fall's lousy weather caused 10 "snow days" before Thanksgiving! Another late start to our family summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment