Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring cleaning and getting ready for doelings!

I have a huge bag of clothes that we handed down by my hair dresser. I will be sitting watching "Up" with Alex while going through them. That will make a big dent in the pile in his room. Since he wears school uniforms I don't put a whole lot of effort into his other clothes I'm afraid! There are play clothes that probably didn't fit him a year ago.....  
Tonight I gave Daisy her CD/T vaccine. We'll need to do a thorough barn cleaning and fence repairs before we bring the doelings home next month. It's been too cold this week but this weekend is looking promising. We're hoping to visit Aspen Creek Farm and the babies this weekend. We'll also be caring for the sheep and rabbit at Sheepfold Farm. It is supposed to be 62 degrees on Thursday. I hope it still is by this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment